ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAUUGGGGHHH- *barf*
I found this over on TV Tropes so I figured I’d share it with you lovely viewers. It’s the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Drinking Game. (original here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DrinkingGame/JoJosBizarreAdventure )
- Every time a character named after a song or band is introduced.
- Take two if the character is dispatched in the same scene they’re introduced in.
- Every time a character drinks alcohol.
- Every time an Unsound Effect appears.
- Whenever hamon / ripple is used.
- Take two drinks if it’s used on an inanimate object.
- Every time someone uses Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs.
- Finish the bottle if the beatdown lasts more than two pages / ten seconds.
- Every time a character explains their powers or techniques.
- Every time Joseph says something in Engrish.
- Every time the color scheme completely changes.
- Every time someone correctly predicts the next line their opponent will say.
- Take two drinks if the person doing this isn’t Joseph.
- Every time Jotaro says “Yare yare daze” or Jolyne says “Yare yare dawa”.
- Every time Josuke gets mad about someone insulting his hair.
- Every time an innocent dog is brutally killed.
- Every time a villain claims that they and/or their stand have no weakness.
- Every time a serious injury sustained earlier vanishes without explanation.
- Every time any musical reference is heard, regardless of whether it’s been heard before.
- Every time a character strikes a ridiculous pose.